ALL MEMBERS OF ECASA ARE ENTITLED TO JOIN THE COUNCIL OF EQUINE & EQUESTRIAN PROFESSIONALS.
Please go to www.ceepsa.org for more information.
MEMBERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
As a member of the Equestrian Coaches' Association I pledge to:
- Place the well being and safety of both horse and rider above the development of performance.
- Continue to educate and keep myself current with Equestrian Equestrian Coaches Association policy and where relevant, techniques.
- Conduct myself in a positive and professional manner in my attitude and performance at all times, whether in private or public.
- Be trustworthy; exhibit honesty, loyalty and discretion as a recognized ECASA member.
- Present myself in a professional and well turned-out manner.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning my learners and clients.
- Once committed to coaching on an agreed date, to keep that respective commitment.
- Negotiate goodwill with all concerned.
- Support and promote my equestrian discipline and my discipline governing body, and act with due respect to the reputation of that body.
- Treat all riders equitably and respect the rights and dignity of all of individuals with whom I work.
- Promote the positive aspects of equestrian sport (e.g. fair-play) and never condone rule violations or the use of prohibited substances in competition.
- Respect the rights of all employees to fair treatment and equal opportunity, free from discrimination or harassment of any type.
- Know, understand and comply with the laws, regulations, and codes of conduct governing the conduct of South African Equestrian competitions and business - both domestic and foreign.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, both real and perceived.
- Observe the spirit as well as the letter of this Code of Conduct.
Any failure on the part of a coach to comply with the provisions of this code will render the coach liable to disciplinary proceedings by the Equestrian Coaches Association of South Africa.
BANKING DETAILS FOR:
EQUESTRIAN COACHES ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA (ECASA)
Branch: Garden Route Mall
Savings Account Number: 200 464 5296
Universal Branch Code: 187 505